Is it correct to say that you were one of the first to adopt Snapchat, but looking back years after the fact that you really complained about the Snapchat username change you chose?
I have terrible news, however then some edifying news. First I give you the terrible news.
You cannot change your Snapchat username.
The truth is stranger than fiction. The name you mistakenly chose years ago when you were indiscreet and young doesn’t go anywhere. There is no outlet you can squeeze that will allow you to change it. “For security reasons,” says Snapchat.
You may also like:
Here are the edifying news: there are alternative solutions.
The most effective method to change your Snapchat username (alternative solution).
- Tap your bitmoji in the upper left corner to go to your profile
- Snap the apparatus image in the upper right corner
- Touch the “Name” field
- Include your first name and (if necessary) the last name
- Click “Replacement”. Now your teammates will see your name in many places, not your username
- Detailed instructions for changing the Snapchat username
Snapchat offers two different ways to correctly change your username, although you actually can’t. The main one, outlined above, is changing the name of the presentation. The name of your showcase will be displayed in many places once you have one, so in general the companions will not see your username, except if they go directly to your profile.
You can also read: